Enjoying the sunshine!
Over the past few years, Tina has been moving away from furniture and interiors and has been introducing more and more clothes into the shop. The decision to concentrate on fashion has been mostly due to customers commenting on her outfits. And still to this day, when Tina is in the shop, whatever she’s wearing is likely to be a sell out!
When shooting our new pieces for the website, we think it’s so important that the clothes are worn by real women, with Tina being the front woman. By doing it this way, we aim to give women of all shapes, sizes and ages, the confidence to experiment with different styles and colours, with images that are relatable, fresh and inspiring.
Photo shoots are always great fun and we try to keep things as light hearted as possible. As our models are real women and not professionals, initially, being in front of the camera may not feel completely natural but that soon changes after a few poses! We all rely heavily on coffee (more so than usual!) as modelling is actually really exhausting…being snapped looking cheerful all day takes it out of you! Luckily we have a great photographer Robin, who puts up with all the madness and takes a great shot! Here is a little sneak peak behind the scenes of the chaos that ensues…
Being relatively new online, everything is a work in progress and we are constantly learning. We hope that our content is of interest to you and would love your input as to the kinds of things you would like to see.
- Our New Burgess Hill Shop is OPEN! - 10th May 2021
- Our Brighton Photoshoot - 22nd April 2021
- Look Book (Click the thumbnail below) - 25th June 2019
- Brighton Rocks…And Why We Love It! - 26th April 2019
- Enjoying the sunshine! - 18th March 2019
- Well Hello February!! - 1st February 2019
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! - 14th January 2019
- Finished all your Christmas shopping? If not, fear not… - 12th December 2018