Our Brighton Photoshoot
A few weeks ago we had one of our favourite shoots to date!
Not only was it Tina’s birthday (so cake was definitely on the menu!) but we also got to showcase our brand new Spring Linen collection for 2021! Tamography captured some great shots of the lightweight linen blowing in the breeze.
As we are currently in Covid times, we wanted to make sure the shoot was kept outside and we think this was definitely the best decision. We picked 4 locations in Brighton which we though represented the city and complemented the pieces. Showing up at each of these locations with 2 rails of clothing was interesting to say the least (especially carrying them across the beach!) but, thankfully, it all worked out well and none of our lovely linen was damaged!
The locations we used for the shoot were:
The North Lanes
Our models were:
And a huge thank you to @Tamo_graphy (instagram) for her wonderful capturing of the new pieces.
We hope you all love them as much as we do!
- Our New Burgess Hill Shop is OPEN! - 10th May 2021
- Our Brighton Photoshoot - 22nd April 2021
- Look Book (Click the thumbnail below) - 25th June 2019
- Brighton Rocks…And Why We Love It! - 26th April 2019
- Enjoying the sunshine! - 18th March 2019
- Well Hello February!! - 1st February 2019
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! - 14th January 2019
- Finished all your Christmas shopping? If not, fear not… - 12th December 2018